The Final Showcase concluding this year’s Richmond Fashion Week hosted several debut collections from local designers. One of the emerging designers that left a lasting impression beyond the runway was Angela Bacskocky. The designer’s usage of thick and often harsh natural fabrics of leather, fur, and wool, combined with the softness of silk and expertly crafted silhouettes as if they were tailored specifically for the model lead to an interesting juxtaposition of firm but comforting. It is clear that Angela Bacskocky’s Nest collection was thoroughly conceptualized and a compelling salute to femininity and strength.
Visit Dirty Richmond again this afternoon to see Nest in a much different and immersive setting as well as the premier of the Nest video by Bree Davis.
- peopleplacesthingsrichmond likes this
- queridacariad likes this
- solielkk likes this
- meinkleinlieblings likes this
- meme-patrol likes this
- oliviaandthewhale reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- rva-madness likes this
- rvanews reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- marcusshrock likes this
- angelabacskocky reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- angelabacskocky likes this
- fauxrealz reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- liveisalternative likes this
- dirtyrichmond posted this