Since opening at the edge of an unassuming street in Richmond’s historic Church Hill neighborhood, The Roosevelt has quickly become a welcomed and popular addition to the cities vibrant restaurant scene. What is great about the Roosevelt is that the elegance of the large open dining room and the 1800s era map of Richmond that serves as the center piece of the framed pictures that decorate the interior walls makes a person feel like they were transported to a time of distant memory when the city was bustling and a destination to be traveled to for an entire nation. Consistent to most nights, seating was limited so we opted to sit at the bar for dinner.
The Roosevelt is located at 623 N. 25th Street and is open for dinner and Sunday brunch.
- promotionalcodesinfo reblogged this from liannakristine
- myfocusonfood said: Just ate dinner there tonight… excellent!
- simplysharp likes this
- liannakristine reblogged this from tessshebaylo and added:
- chpn reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- keep-yaaa-head-up reblogged this from tessshebaylo
- flamboer likes this
- marc likes this
- be4utifu1thin9s likes this
- technologicme likes this
- sweetfruitonly likes this
- reneeejp said: Yay we’re going Sunday!
- tessshebaylo likes this
- tessshebaylo reblogged this from dirtyrichmond and added:
- burwell likes this
- onlyslightlygypsy likes this
- withcolorandshapes likes this
- imdizzyfromallthisspinning likes this
- bergmangroup reblogged this from dirtyrichmond and added:
- dirtyrichmond posted this