With features in GQ Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, and countless other international media outlets, tailored shirt company Ledbury is one of Richmond’s best kept secrets. Nothing is like the fit of an artfully tailored shirt and Ledbury’s nod to tradition, like their use of the finest European fabrics, but with a hint of modernity, such as featuring a lower second button stance (which makes a huge difference), separates them from the masses. Last week, Ledbury hosted friends, family, and customers to their new workspace and store front and provided an evening of good times, and ever flowing whiskey.
“Quality is incredibly important and we try to incorporate it into everything we do” Paul Trible, Ledbury co-founder. The new Ledbury space is located at 117 South 14th Street in the heart of Shockoe Bottom.
Also, ‘like’ Ledbury on Facebook and find out about how you could win a FREE shirt.
- worthystyle likes this
- morningsides likes this
- meltrrron likes this
- richmondraised reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- helium-tea likes this
- tavishtimothy likes this
- acnw reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- acnw likes this
- icecreamandalphie reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- ckilcoinrva reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- hugel likes this
- featherword likes this
- bookoftheprophet likes this
- modailoda likes this
- enicoleh likes this
- lauraaveit reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- aliciatenise likes this
- oristian said: This place is rad. Just bought a shirt there yesterday. I bought a white one, but I’m maximizing my options. I’m all for bringing craftsmanship in clothing back to the US. Quality you can taste.
- coemgenus likes this
- electrictyger reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- somegirlsblog likes this
- malikacf reblogged this from dirtyrichmond
- dom likes this
- marleigh-sea likes this
- ienjoysweets likes this
- marseam likes this
- disxgrace likes this
- dirtyrichmond posted this